Problem with redirects robots.txt - Joomla! Forum

I'm sorry that robots.txt can't display the right version. The other three should not even appear, but should be redirected.

localhost/robots/ redirecting to localhost/robots.txt - Joomla! Forum

I am quite new to Joomla and web development. Does anyone have any advice on how to resolve this issue? Here is my setup, if I have omitted ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Problem with Robots.txt - Please help - Joomla! Forum

I get this message in webmaster tool - health -crawl errors "Google couldn't crawl your site because we were unable to access the robots.txt file.robots.txt ...

301 Redirect and robots.txt - Joomla! Forum - community, help and ...

If I disallow an url which has 301 redirect from the file robots.txt will make search engines not to follow the redirect ... ↳ French Forum ...

redirect issue - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support

Hi, We manage a site (www.mysiteA.com) Also bought a company and their site (www.mysiteB.com) We set a redirect so all links to www.

Problem with robots.txt - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support

I have a weird problem with the robots.txt file. My robots.txt code in the server is: Code: Select all # If the Joomla site is installed within ...

Robots.txt File Redirects to Home Page | SEO Forum - Moz

1. I wouldnt advise redirecting the robots.txt to redirect to home page. It seems that they hve a dynamic 404 redirect system - which when a URL ...

Link To Text File On Server Redirecting To Home Page

htaccess file just in case there was a redirect in our original .htaccess file. That didn't work. There aren't any redirects in joomla's Redirect component.

Joomla 4.x robot.txt doesn't work for google

In System > Global Configuration > Site make sure that under Metadata > Robots is set to "index,follow" in the dropdown.

Forum Questions My Q&A Users Ask the Community - Moz

Hi SEOmoz, I have a problem with my Joomla site (yeah - me too!). I get a large amount of /index.php/ urls despite using a program to handle ...